Ask About Our Discounts
$147 One-Time First Work Fee
Complete an intensive audit of your credit to assist you in identifying errors on your credit reports; including but not limited to:
- Erroneous personal information
- Inaccurate negative items.
- Incomplete negative items.
- Unverifiable negative items.
- Outdated accounts.
- Accounts that can possibly be made current.
- Revolving accounts with high credit utilization.
- Develop a plan to have any inaccurate, misleading and unverifiable information corrected or deleted.
- Develop a plan to raise your credit score.
- Provide you with a step-by-step process, including resources, on how to raise your credit score.
- Develop a plan to rebuild your credit profile.
- Provide you with a step-by-step process, including resources, on how to rebuild your credit profile.
- Develop a plan to maintain your good credit standing.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed report.
- Provide you access to your own secure client portal to view progress on your reports.
$77 Monthly Service
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receive and process manual updates.
- Respond, receive, and/or initiate correspondence via telephone and mail.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to the three national credit bureaus.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide you access to your own secure client portal to view progress on your reports and financial tools to assist you to improve your personal finances.
Cancellations: You may cancel the service at any time. Please understand that the credit repair process takes time and it may take at least 45 days before seeing any response from the credit bureaus due to USPS delivery delays. We will be with you every step of the way to make your experience satisfactory. You may cancel anytime by calling (855) 426-7745 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Refund Policy is very simple. You can cancel the services at any time. You will be refunded in full for the last charge you incurred within the past 30 days.
You will be refunded in full upon the thirty (30) day enrollment period if not satisfied with the services. One can cancel at any time where they request a refund via email or telephone or by mailing a signed and dated letter requesting a refund. We have an easy three step refund policy so that clients can be satisfied with the progression of their credit repair and be able to make wise decisions. The steps are as follows:
- Contact us via preferred method of communication, as noted above, telling us your reason for requesting a refund.
- Allow us five (5) – seven (7) business days to process the refund.
- Confirmation of the refund transaction will be sent to you confirming the refund.